Easy OBS Chat Overlay
A lot of us multiplatform streams love your SpeechChat and the way it combines the chats from all the various platforms. It would be great if there was an easy feature to display the combined chat on screen in OBS or XSplit. A proper OBS Plugin would be preferred but even a separate WebChat (kind of like https://restream.io/webchat-app) would work in most Streaming Software using a Web/Browser Source. I've tried screen capturing my own browser window but doesn't work as good as the previous options I suggested would. Hopefully this wouldn't be too hard to implement.
Thanks for your suggestion. It is already on our roadmap.
(05-23-2018, 07:21 AM)admin Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion. It is already on our roadmap.

Awesome! can't wait, thank you for all that you do ;c)
(05-23-2018, 07:21 AM)admin Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion. It is already on our roadmap.

Hiho, any ETA for?
I'd like to be able to use speechchat as chat overlay instead having to use another service as example the restreamchat where we can get the link and set it to obs to show the viewers messages over the platforms.
also would be good to have a proper app like restreamchat where we dont need to have the web open to use it..

Thanks in advance