Don't welcome bots/blacklist users
I would like to blacklist certain users to never announce their presence (bots). If SpeechChat had a list of known bots and didn't welcome them to the server that would be nice. Those are events I don't need to hear on stream.
That's  Right. I want it Too.
I think that the reason is,,,
speechchat event alert is using streamer's account
it causes any filter can't work.

so i wish speechchat have it's own account like another BOT's
and i wish more option will be added to except some viewer in welcome event
i want it too
There are famous twitch bots.
- communityshowcase
- hostmeraffle
- bloodlustr
- ssakdook
- lurxx
- commanderroot
I don't want to say hello to these bots.
Your ideas are very much appreciated! The ideas and suggestions of innovative, thinking people are always welcome.
(11-01-2019, 01:01 PM)admin Wrote: Your ideas are very much appreciated! The ideas and suggestions of innovative, thinking people are always welcome.

Its easy to do, delete welcome for non chaters, so long no one type in chat, no speech so easy is it
(11-25-2019, 01:07 PM)TV FALCONS Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 01:01 PM)admin Wrote: Your ideas are very much appreciated! The ideas and suggestions of innovative, thinking people are always welcome.

Its easy to do, delete welcome for non chaters, so long no one type in chat, no speech so easy is it

Hello, and thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me how this can be done (delete welcome for non chaters,) in a step by step guide as I cannot seem to find this option?

Thank you.
EN: Hello, reviewing more in detail the User group section.
ES: Hola, revisando mas a detalle la sección de User group.

[Image: atgQZTS.jpg]

EN: The user group "BlackList" is designed to avoid reading users as Bots or Spam, just add to the list of the platform you need to skip and add the name of the user you do not want to read.
ES: El grupo de usuarios "BlackList" esta diseñado para evitar leer usuarios como Bots o Spam, basta con agregar a la lista de la plataforma que necesitan omitir y agregar el nombre del usuario que no quieres que lea.

[Image: 7VDmClv.jpg]
(08-01-2022, 08:16 PM)TeVaCarnal Wrote: EN: Hello, reviewing more in detail the User group section.
ES: Hola, revisando mas a detalle la sección de User group.

[Image: atgQZTS.jpg]

EN: The user group "BlackList" is designed to avoid reading users as Bots or Spam, just add to the list of the platform you need to skip and add the name of the user you do not want to read.
ES: El grupo de usuarios "BlackList" esta diseñado para evitar leer usuarios como Bots o Spam, basta con agregar a la lista de la plataforma que necesitan omitir y agregar el nombre del usuario que no quieres que lea.

[Image: 7VDmClv.jpg]

It won't work. I already have added to StreamElements and Nightbot but when I open speechchat web, they are announced.