Make it work on other channel?
Is it possible to make SpeechChat work on other channels?
I have some need to use this to listen a channel
but I'm just a viewer
The software architecture is designed for broadcasters, so it is not likely to make it work for viewer.
(09-09-2018, 09:39 AM)Risu Pachi Wrote: [Image: rRGxVqD.jpg]Is it possible to make SpeechChat work on other channels?
I have some need to use this to listen a channel
but I'm just a viewer
You can use the twitch app on a smartphone, view a channel that has the audio feed coming through; set the twitch app to audio only... then small ear bud.

(11-19-2018, 08:40 PM)admin Wrote: The software architecture is designed for broadcasters, so it is not likely to make it work for viewer.

What I am would like is the ability to have more than just twitch/mixer/youtube viewers chat coming through this. I plan to cast in as many platforms as possible.

Also, just wanted to let you fine folks know that I [Image: 935483083443138560]shared this screenshot through social media etc. etc. etc. (advertising you guys and slobs heh hee ;-) ) Whatever that market data is worthy anyway. cheers

srry about they pic weirdness. delete whatever you see fit. think I edited my response and messed something up. noob here... shaking it off.