Possible to have it so only I (broadcaster) hear the chat?
Hi,

I have started doing VR streaming so the TTS option seems interesting to me so I don't have to keep removing my HMD.

Can I set this utility to only read out messages so only I can hear them?

I don't want to annoy my chat with the TTS, but for me it would be invaluable so I don't have to break my own immersion.

Cheers

Si7
You can choose which sound device to output 'Microsoft TTS voice' through the "Control Panel"->"Speech Recognition"->on the left panel click on the "Text to Speech"->click the "Advanced..." button.
[Image: GFSvw48.png]
Hi,

Many thanks for the quick reply.

So I've selected the Rift headset for the sound to come through and it's coming through that now. So that won't get picked up on the stream then?

So to turn that on its head, if I wanted the viewers to now hear that text-to-speech, what would I do?

Many thanks 

Si7
This article provides more details on how to exclude audio sources off your stream.
https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/h...cording.8/
Still struggling to get this working. I have the sound going to the Rift headset and I hear it fine. But even with Voice Meter installed using the Virtual Input, the speech is still picked up on the stream. Any other ideas how I can exclude the speech from the OBS stream?

Thanks

Si7
Did you set the "VoiceMeeter Input" as the default audio device?

[Image: OChZf3x.png]