No Autoscroll when message is recieved
SpeechChat currently does not scroll whenever I get new messages, so when I alt-tab to check, I must scroll down to see if I got anything new.
This is because I do not use Text To Speech, so I don't know if someone messages me unless I remember to check.

Is it possible to add autoscroll? I've tried some from the chrome store and somehow, they all scroll the entire page down to an 'invisible' length which I can't scroll to on my own, and it ignores the scroll embedded within the website for the chat.

In the meantime, I'll try to use a virtual cable to separate audio so my stream doesn't get annoyed by the constant TTS
We have an update on our beta version (https://beta.speechchat.com) to improve the autoscroll module recently. Please let me know if the issue happened on the beta and/or the regular website, thanks.
The autoscroll works perfectly on the beta, thanks!
I also love the addition of collapsing the menus and text field so only the chat is seen.

Only other thing I would suggest is the integration of an optional 'ping' whenever someone enters or messages.
And my chat was wondering about the possibility of anime girl voices to speak, lol.
Thanks for the feedback!

Regarding to the 'ping' sound, you can associate audio files with events:
  • For the chat message events, the option can be found under the 'User group' tab.
    [Image: k8e7wIa.jpg]

• For other events, the option is under the 'Events' tab. ('Welcoming' event fires on someone enters.)
    [Image: lWpp38h.jpg]
i had similar issue with autoscroll not working in firefox, but working in chrome. i'm going to try it now, see if it changed.