Any thoughts on why Chrome does not scroll with the chat?
I have a problem which I think may be an issue with the settings for my browser rather than a bug specifically with Speech Chat, but wonder if you have any thoughts.

I use chrome and Speech Chat works fine, but the text in the main window stays at the top and does not scroll with the text as viewers chat below the bottom of the screen.

Its peculiar because I've tried it on other computers, and there it does scroll.  But on the system where I need to have it running, it does not.

Other chat viewers like the integrated twitch chat do scroll properly.

I've never done very much customization with this browser or installed extensions or anything.  I've looked through the settings and done some quick searches about scrolling in Chrome but haven't found anything.  So I'm just wondering if you might have any suggestions?
I do find that happens on firefox but not on chrome. We will make further investigation about it.
We have an update on our beta version (https://beta.speechchat.com) to improve the autoscroll module recently. Please take a look and let me know your feedback.
I started having this same issue yesterday using chrome.  I haven't ever had an issue before yesterday with it not scrolling.
(03-07-2018, 12:57 AM)War Duck Wrote: I started having this same issue yesterday using chrome.  I haven't ever had an issue before yesterday with it not scrolling.

We have an update on our beta version (https://beta.speechchat.com) to improve the autoscroll module recently. Please take a look and let me know your feedback.
On the beta seems to be working for the most part but I end of having some issues when I use the mouse wheel in game the chat sometimes scrolls up and will not force its self to corrcet.  Wonder if you could put in a toggle that would force the chatbot to show the most recent message even if you had scrolled up.  That way it could be turned on or off.
(03-18-2018, 05:24 PM)War Duck Wrote: On the beta seems to be working for the most part but I end of having some issues when I use the mouse wheel in game the chat sometimes scrolls up and will not force its self to corrcet.  Wonder if you could put in a toggle that would force the chatbot to show the most recent message even if you had scrolled up.  That way it could be turned on or off.

Thanks for the feedback. A toggle on scrolling, that's a nice idea!