check if a message has been timed out, add emote limits
I have a friend who is blind so I have been trying to help him find solutions for his TTS bot. Sometimes the bot gets overwhelmed with spam and breaks. I have been trying to think of ways to counter this, and figured maybe timing out messages that are too long or spammy may help. I noticed that even if I set the moderation bot to snipe a message, for example, with emote spam in it, in less than 0 seconds, that Speechchat will still read out the message even though it was deleted.

I think you should add a way to:

1. adjust the delay for Speechchat to scan the chat for messages so that it can see that a message has been timed out, and give it a way to ignore messages that say <message deleted>. This not only would be good for emote spam, but also if someone comes in spamming the N word, or other hateful stuff the streamer has set up to automod.... How your bot works right now, these messages would still get read out.

2. give us more options in Speechchat to limit the amount of emotes used. Right now there is all or none, no in between, but I think emotes are such a big part of twitch that you can't really just get rid of them. You should add a way to limit them, let the user decide how many can be read out per message, say 5 emotes max, and if the user goes over that, the message wont get read out at all. You could also include a message that wont get read out with a warning that says something along the lines of "too many emotes used, try again with less that [LIMIT]." or something?

It would be wonderful if you could take this stuff into consideration. Thank you.