Option for timed activation
Hello. just came across your website and service and i find it very interesting to engage audience.
However, i believe many people with bigger audiences will not use it as it might get too confusing with so many people writing, and the current option is to read chat by command.
My idea is to make it in a way that keeps TTS off until a certain time without messages has occurred.
With this in mind, for small streamers like myself, it helps that when someone actually comes to our channel and speaks, we don't get distracted (due the past absence of messages) and miss the chat from the viewer.
By having this option, it would act as a chat warning, letting us know there is someone speaking to us after a fair period of time where chat was silent (i would say maybe 15 minutes with no new text?)
basic idea of operation #1 - We start stream, chat is still empty. we don't know when a viewer will come and start chatting, and we are focused ingame. with this function, voice would trigger when 1st text appears and we would know someone is in the chat.
basic idea 2# - chat is somewhat active, voice keeps off if messages are being written at a fair pace. All the sudden, no matter the reason, chat goes silent and streamer gets more focused ingame. After a defined time has passed without no new messages (maybe 10-15 minutes without messages, or maybe we can set it up at our convenience), the voice will auto-enable itself and as soon a new text comes, its read out by tts and immediately goes auto-disable again, streamer would get a voice alert someone is back in the chat, but tts would not be reading out every single message coming up unless that set time without messages has passed.
Obviously, the text command would override this feature and whenever used it would say the text, leaving the command for subscribers only, or a specific set of viewers.

Hope this can be something doable, i bet many more streamers would use this software and donate to it if they had this feature to make it less intrusive in a busier channel.