Custom Pronunciations
It would be good if, as with "my name", you could set customer pronunciations for words and/or usernames.  I have a few regular viewers where the best voice for most pronunciations just wont get theirs right, and if I could set the pronunciation it would make it loads easier to hear who is talking Smile

Incredible app you have already, its made my VR streams so much more engaging and interactive!
Thanks for the suggestion. There is a feature that can do what you've just described. Hope this helps.

[Image: Jx8Gn6W.jpg]

[Image: snrLWWv.jpg]
I have tried doing this, but it didn't work for me. is it not working in newer versions?
I have checked that and it's working as intended.

Can you send us your configuration by using the bug report feature so we can make an intensive study of your issue.
[Image: JApkFS0.jpg]
Please state your user name in the description field so we can idenitify you accurately.
[Image: Pmk7lQH.jpg]
done!
(07-13-2018, 06:46 PM)Mitori Itoshiki Wrote: done!

In order to let it read out user names, you have to include the keyword "$username$" in the speech format.

[Image: i59cYpv.jpg]
so it doesn't replace the name when someone pings them and writes out their name in the chat. I misunderstood what it was for then. would be nice to be able to replace words.
(07-14-2018, 07:14 PM)Mitori Itoshiki Wrote: so it doesn't replace the name when someone pings them and writes out their name in the chat. I misunderstood what it was for then. would be nice to be able to replace words.
That would be a nice feature, will add this to the to-do list, thank you!