Twitch - Failed to retrieve emoticons data.
Hello,

What the title says basically.. 
Any idea why that's happening? Issue is on twitch's part?

Thank you,
cyph0rg.
There is an issue when access to Twitch API services. Normally just reload the page after a while, it will return to normal. Please let me know if the problem persists.
(01-10-2020, 06:01 PM)admin Wrote: There is an issue when access to Twitch API services. Normally just reload the page after a while, it will return to normal. Please let me know if the problem persists.

I suppose instead of just reading the Twitch API on launch of the webpage it keeps on accessing it on demand as the issue is intermittent.

[Image: vbqklsh.png]
[Image: sTfhxNf.png]

Actually this also doesn't make sense, when I just enter them in chat via the "emote" panel on the right, they appear correctly, but the moment I press enter, it just gives me text... [That is for Mixer]
(01-17-2020, 03:16 AM)cyph0rg Wrote: I suppose instead of just reading the Twitch API on launch of the webpage it keeps on accessing it on demand as the issue is intermittent.

Thanks for your reply, I am currently trying to solve the problem.

(01-17-2020, 10:12 PM)cyph0rg Wrote: Actually this also doesn't make sense, when I just enter them in chat via the "emote" panel on the right, they appear correctly, but the moment I press enter, it just gives me text... [That is for Mixer]

This situation only occurs when you send a message to multiple platforms at the same time, because the emojis of different platforms do not apply to each other.
(01-18-2020, 10:08 AM)admin Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 03:16 AM)cyph0rg Wrote: I suppose instead of just reading the Twitch API on launch of the webpage it keeps on accessing it on demand as the issue is intermittent.

Thanks for your reply, I am currently trying to solve the problem.

(01-17-2020, 10:12 PM)cyph0rg Wrote: Actually this also doesn't make sense, when I just enter them in chat via the "emote" panel on the right, they appear correctly, but the moment I press enter, it just gives me text... [That is for Mixer]

This situation only occurs when you send a message to multiple platforms at the same time, because the emojis of different platforms do not apply to each other.

1st part, thank you so much, if this would get resolved, perhaps add a cache of emotes that the website will load on start and use that, and add a refresh command to "rebuild" the emote cache.
2nd part, I see, thank you. Smile