How to turn this OFF completely
How do I get rid of this as it is ruining my streaming, it read the txt from all connected chats and repeats it over and over, I removed it from my Google Acc, but is still up when I stream, I need this off and gone please advise.

Thanks
Just close all pages that SpeechChat is in should work. Please check if you have opened more that one page of SpeechChat.
(04-16-2019, 02:05 AM)admin Wrote: Just close all pages that SpeechChat is in should work. Please check if you have opened more that one page of SpeechChat.

it still runs even though I have it closed - I have my browser open with my Twitch Stream to make sure stream is good - others open: Restream desktop App, Streamlabs OBS, and my game launcher and game, on second pc I have Streamlabs Chatbot and it still goes off whenever someone types anything - as I stream to Twitch, DLive, Mixer & YT, so everything gets repeated 4 times to the entire stream - and they have said it is annoying and have left my stream.

I have removed it from my Google Drive - Managed Apps, I have no other windows open related to anything but Twitch, yet it still lingers.

Does it get installed anywhere else, or deactivate it somewhere on my side, as my Streams are getting to the point of absurd commentary repeated over and over and it's going to cost me my livelihood.

Thanks for the speedy reply Admin
SpeechChat only runs when the web page of our website is opened. It does not install anything to your computer.

You may also check if there is another program is running with text-to-speech. As far as I know, Restream chat app also has a text-to-speech feature.