Can't capture SpeechChat output on Mac
I'm having similar problems with speech chatm

I could hear audio from the computer if I played a YouTube clip with my audio going into my Android clip capture. But I cannot hear my own audio from the video game.

I'll do a test tomorrow if the video game that is delayed produces speech but I can't hear it live, then there must be multiple outputs for McIntosh because sometimes I can hear my game audio other times I can't. If the speech aunt is on the same track as video game music then all we have to do is have an option to make it say change to macos speech mode and they could be separated from the video game and be heard Independence of the video game and mix so too.

By the way I use a sound program known as soundflower.

If the results are what I think it is then basically the sound always goes in the sound flower bed.

There should be a switchable option to choose whether speech check goes into stereo stream a or stereo stream b.

I'll find out tomorrow when I test stream and see people can hear me and the game on Twitch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't capture SpeechChat output on Mac - by tripletopper - 04-20-2020, 04:29 AM